SHOP BY ARTIST

70% of your artwork purchase price goes directly to the artists, and the remaining 30% goes toward studio supplies, framing costs, and other needed art materials. Art Enables also needs your support to continue the programming and services that make our work possible. Please consider donating to our mission, too. We can’t do it without you.

Please note: The cutoff date for shipping in time for Hanukkah is Monday, November 22 and for Christmas, it is Thursday, December 16. For online orders placed after these dates, we cannot guarantee arrival by the holiday. 

Loading...

GET IN TOUCH

2204 Rhode Island Ave NE
Washington, DC 20018
United States

QUICK LINKS

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST

 

 

Public Gallery Hours (Adjusted due to COVID)

Saturdays: 10 am - 6 pm,

select Sundays (12/5, 12/12, 12/19) 12 pm - 5 pm, & by appointment

 

Studio Hours (for resident artists only)

Monday-Friday: 9 am - 5 pm

 

Registered 501(c)(3). EIN: 52-2296718

2204 Rhode Island Ave NE
Washington, DC 20018
United States

Public Gallery Hours (Adjusted due to COVID)

Saturdays: 10 am - 6 pm,

select Sundays (12/5, 12/12, 12/19) 12 pm - 5 pm, & by appointment

 

Studio Hours: resident artists only

M-F 9am - 5pm 

 

Registered 501(c)(3). EIN: 52-2296718

 

 

- Join Our Mailing List - 

Copyright © 2021, Art Gallery Software by ArtCloudCopyright © 2021, Art Gallery Software by ArtCloud